Naturepedic Quilted Organic Cotton Deluxe Crib Mattress uses a combination of natural, non-toxic and healthy materials to provide comfort while keeping your baby safe. This award-winning mattress features organic cotton filling without polyurethane foam. The 100% cotton material used in this mattress is grown in U.S. without using pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. With quilted organic cotton, the surface of this mattress is similar to adult-style mattress. It has naturally-derived, non-toxic, chemical-free protection that meets or exceeds all federal and flammability standards with no contents of potentially harmful fire-retardant chemicals.
To protect your baby form the hazards of allergens, this mattress is hypoallergenic without wool or latex so parents have peace of mind that their baby is free from potentially high-allergy materials while resting. This mattress offers firm support with its heavy-duty 252 coil orthopedic innerspring. It has a flat surface for providing ideal support and heavy-duty border rods that add strength on the sides and edges.
Features and Specifications
- Organic Cotton Filling –100% organic cotton promotes a healthy and more chemical-free sleeping environment; organic cotton is natural and renewable, unbleached, undyed, and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- Hypoallergenic / No Wool or Latex – No need to worry about these potentially high allergy materials
- Fire Protection – Non toxic fire protection system meets and exceeds all Federal and State flammability standards without the use of potentially harmful chemicals
- Quilted Cover – The quilted organic cotton surface comes with a luxurious sateen finish
- Product Dimensions: 52 x 27.8 x 6 inches
- Product Weight: 30 pounds
Most online reviews of Naturepedic Quilted Organic Cotton Deluxe Crib Mattress are positive and parents who purchased it commented that this mattress exceeds their expectation. Their baby is very comfortable sleeping on it each night. It supports the baby’s body more gently and it’s very well-made. Naturepedic makes similar mattress that is not quilted also good, but parents preferred to pay little extra for this quilted mattress.
A few parents were quite disappointed although they admitted that it’s a very safe and mattress for the baby because after just a few months of using it, they noticed an indentation on the mattress. Considering the fact that this is advertised as 252-coil mattress, they expected it to have more firmness.
Some parents who have this mattress for about a year claimed that it still looks and feels like new. It’s nearly the same thickness as a mattress made for adults so they believed it could last very long and can be used by upcoming babies in the future. This mattress can seem to hold up for years and it’s so rewarding for parents to see their baby sleeping soundly for hours.
The reviewers gave the Naturepedic Quilted Organic Cotton Deluxe Crib Mattress an outstanding average rating. This mattress makes parents feel much better knowing that their child sleeps on a safe mattress without harmful chemicals and there’s no possibility for the baby to be exposed to toxic fumes. For safety-conscious parents, it’s worth it to spend more for this mattress.
Home | Naturepedic Crib Mattresses